Tuesday, June 26, 2018

We Built a Life We Loved

August 4th, 2007 changed the trajectory of mine and Justin's lives forever. It was the night we met. He liked my Doc Martins and my SUV... and I really didn't want anything to do with him. However, since my dog didn't want to leave his side, I was kind of stuck talking to him! (Thank you Rusty!)

The night we met!
I was there because of canceled plans. He was there because of a random invite from a stranger. God was there, because He knew something we didn't. The stars had to align for Justin and I to meet, and they did!

We married, had 3 children, owned 2 houses, and made countless friends and memories in Washington. This will forever be the place that we fell in love and started our family.


We have been blessed to spend so much time with our family here.




We are saying good-by to amazing friends.


 

And we've had some pretty awesome adventures!






I will always love the salty sea air of the Pacific Ocean and crisp, fresh air of the mountains. I will forever be a PNW girl.
Mukilteo, WA
Port Angeles, WA

Chinook Pass, WA

Bremerton ferry to Seattle, WA
  
This is a very small... I mean very, very small collection of pictures and people and memories and gratefulness.

We'll see you again soon, Washington. Much love.





1 comment:

  1. Miss you already. Praying for you all and looking forward to seeing you again and watching for all your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete