Tuesday, June 19, 2018

And the Award Goes to...

I received an e-mail last week with the subject line "TOP SECRET 3RD GRADE INFORMATION". The e-mail was from Jordan's teacher, inviting us to the upcoming awards assembly, where Jordan would be receiving an award.

You guys. I was in tears. This was the first time I would be able to immediately respond "I'LL BE THERE!!" without having to request time off, without having to stress about work, without having to worry about traffic holding me up on my way to the school. Tears. This. THIS is the life we have done so much planning in order to have.

Here she is!


She was so surprised and excited to see Justin, Grandma, and me in the gym!! And seriously people, can we please fund our schools?? That gym had NO air conditioning!

Jordan's award was a teacher selected award for good citizenship!! We love our girl and her big heart! So proud of this one! Side note: I can't believe she's going to be in 4th grade in just a couple months!!


Keep on being awesome, Jordan!!


3 comments: