Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Picture This!

In the age of camera phones, I tend to take a LOT of pictures. Most of those pictures don't make it off my phone, except to grace the newsfeeds of all of my Facebook friends.

However!! I do love me some photo books. Whenever Shutterfly has a free photobook offer, I try to throw a book together really quickly and get it ordered. Usually I pay under $8 for shipping and that's it! Truly a great deal.

I love photobooks, because I can't hang up every picture that I love. I mean, I COULD... but let's be realistic. So, the kids and I have been able to spend a countless amount of time flipping through pages of photos of our family and those we love! This is the latest book I scored for FREE:




It should be the final package to arrive before our move! I can't wait to get it in my hands!


**If you want to score free photobooks and other photo items, just follow Shutterfly on Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment