Monday, August 13, 2018

Skyler is 6 months old!

Well, we went from a family of 4 to expecting baby #3 while planning a cross country move! Talk about a surprise! That little surprise is now 6 months old and as cute as can be!

I was so sad to leave our beloved A&B Photography in Washington, because Miss Ashley is simply the best photographer we could have ever hoped for! She's given us some spectacular photos! I am happy to report that we have an amazing photographer in Ohio now!!

Check our our little-big 6 month old!

Harry Potter fan since before birth!! LOL!

There are a couple pictures I have of each of the big kids from their 6 month photos, so of course I had to continue to tradition.

Favorite toy - sock monkey from our lovely friend Andie!

 
Hooded baby!

And, of course, we had to get Ohio State pictures! Skyler is wearing Joey's jersey... Joey wore it at 1 year old, but it fits Skyler perfectly!




Here's Jordan with her favorite toy at 6 months!


AND - my matching trio of babies in hoods! (No reason for the hoods other than I ended up with one of Jordan at 6 months, so I got one of Joey, too.)




 Man, we sure do make cute babies! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment